The general terms and conditions of “The Deen Store” are as follows:
1. “The Deen Store” is not VAT Registered and therefore you will not receive a TAX Invoice.
2. You have the right to fair and honest dealing when ordering products. Even though we keep reasonable quantities of all products in stock and it is our fullest intention to provide the products ordered, it may be that the demand for the products exceeds our reasonable expectations to the extent that we may have a shortage of stock due to circumstances beyond our control and as a result of which we may not have the products or the quantity thereof in stock to perform your order. Accordingly, all orders are subject to availability of products and furthermore we reserve the right to limit your order in respect of quantity.
3. We reserve the title to the goods until full payment have been received.
4. The payment methods, shipping methods and delivery times are shown in the offers.
5. “The Deen Store” respects your privacy. Your information and customer personal data will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
6. All logos, pictures and graphics are our property and are copyrighted by “The Deen Store”. All photos shown on these pages, logos, layouts, texts, reports, scripts and programming, which are developed by us or have been prepared by us, may not be copied without consent or otherwise used.
7. You have the option of viewing incurred transactions such as orders, deliveries, invoices, etc. to your password-protected account at any time.
8. All Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
9. In the unlikely event that you have any complaint regarding the contents of this website, the products advertised on this website, or products you have ordered, you are invited to immediately address your complaint with full details thereof to us at email@example.com , thereafter we shall immediately investigate the complaint and report the outcome to you as soon as is reasonably possible.