PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH DEMANDS FOR OUR PRODUCTS, ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID/COLLECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE
- After placing your order, you will have the option to pay at our store in Lansdowne, Cape Town.
- We accept both cash and all major bank cards eg Visa, MasterCard, Maestro etc.
- Please note that for security reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES.
- You may also use this option to pay at the evening classes at Taronga Road Masjid run by CTME (Cape Town Muslim Events).
- Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed depending on availability of stock
- Wwe will notify you via email order when your order is ready for collection
- You have up to 5 working days to collect your order, if we have not received payment within the 5 working days, we will assume you no longer want the products and we will cancel the order.
During the payment process you will receive the account information for the transfer. We will need to wait for your payment to reflect in our bank account before we can start processing your order.
- Once you’ve placed your order, make your EFT or direct deposit within 5 working days.
- Bank deposits can take between 2-5 working days before the money reflects on our system.
- Please note we DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUE DEPOSITS
- It is important that you use your ORDER ID number, so we can confirm payment of your order.
Payment can be made via internet/ bank transfer/ EFT / Cash Deposit at a Standard Bank. Proof of payment must faxed or emailed to us before your order will be released. Fax 086 551 8032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Account Name: – The Deen Store Account Number: – 300794754 Branch Code:- 026209 Bank Name:- Standard Bank Branch Name :- Kromboom Please remember: It’s important that we receive your payment within five working days to avoid cancelling your order automatically.
This method is mainly used for International Clients. We encourage South Africans to please pay via EFT or cash deposit. If you choose to pay via PayFast the 4% transaction fees will be billed to you. PayFast is committed to keeping you and your information secure. Payments can be made with most credit cards. Please note that should you pay via this method , your order will only be processed after 48hours. They have a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
- They use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions over R1000.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
- They run penetration testing on their system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. They are only required to do it once every three months, but they run it every week.
- Their entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com