Book Comprises of:
- A page for each letter of the Arabic alphabet on which its form/shape can be practiced through following dots, writing and colouring-in.
- A word beginning with each letter of the alphabet, sourced from the Holy Quran, with its Arabic spelling, transliteration and English translation
- A verse from the English translation of the Holy Quran containing each of the above words, with the Quranic Reference.
- A relevant A4 drawing and coloring-in, accompanying each word
- An A3 pull out poster of the entire Arabic alphabet that can be coloured in
- A table with accompanying diagrams describing the exact sound/pronounciation if each letter of the alphabet and the organs of speech used to achieve perfect pronunciation.
The crime of murder is discussed in this interesting story to show the children how hateful and great sin it is, and what severe punishment is prescribed for it. The root cause of this crime is pointed out and ways are suggested to avoid it. This story contains a good lesson for the proper build up of their minds and character.